- Standard ACL motorcycle lift with Side Extension Kit
- 1,000 lb. Capacity
- 48? Table Width (with extension kit installed)
- 85 1/2? Extended Table Length Standard
- 33? Full Lift Height
- Diamond Plate Surface
- Air Operated (External Air Supply Required)
- Removeable Roller Plate
- Foot Pedal Control Included
- Front Wheel Vise Included
- Wheeled Dolly to Help Move Lift Included
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs.
- 1 yr Parts Only Warranty
- This part number WILL CALL ONLY
The Atlas® ACL XLT has all the great features of our Atlas® ACL with the addition of a side extension kit. The lift has one of the industry�s longest (standard) platforms in the industry, 85 1/2 inches long. Installing the extension kit on the ACL extends the platform to 48? wide and allows the user to raise up ATV�s, UTV�s, Golf Carts, and Lawnmowers.
The Atlas® ACL XLT is air operated and requires between 90-100 PSI to operate. The ACL XLT is the perfect addition to any service department of professional motorcycle dealers or small equipment service shops. The ACL XLT is also great for the Mr. Homeowner who wants to work on their own personal bike, ATV, lawnmower or other similar vehicles at home.
This is a complete ATV lift that includes the side extension kit consisting of two 12? side extensions, two 12? ramp extensions, and a wheeled dolly. The ACL XLT also includes standard the stabilizing bar, this bar provides greater stability for the raised platform by increasing the “footprint” of the lift. Many companies do not include this very important stabilizing bar in their “lift package”. Other popular features include the padded front wheel vise, a removeable rear plate that can be replaced with a dyno-roller plate, and a wheeled dolly to assist in moving the lift.
Atlas® ACL XLT Specifications:
- Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Lifting Height: 33"
- Width w/ Side Extensions: 48"
- Length w/ Ramp: 105 1/2" (8' 9 1/2"")
- Table Length: 85 1/2" (7' 1 1/2")
- Lowered Height: 7 1/4"
- Removeable Ramp 20"
- Air Requirement: 90-100 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs