Features and Benefits:
- 6,000 lb. capacity
- 4" Low Profile Frame
- Multi-Position Manual Safety Locks
- 110volt Electric Operation (PLUG NOT INCLUDED)
- 2 Year Structural Warranty/1 Year Hydraulic Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 965 lbs.
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® LR06 portable 6,000 lb. low rise lift is the perfect addition to any garage that needs a quick sure fire method to raise a car to perform wheel service or body work. The LR06 low rise lift comes with rubber pads on the lifting surface. Multiple lock positions and a unique self actuating lock bar allow the operator to perform wheel service at a comfortable working height.
Simply drive the car over the Atlas® LR06 and position the rubber blocks (if needed) under the correct lifting points of the vehicle. Press the button on the unit and lift the vehicle to the desired work height. Depress the “dump valve lever” on the power unit and the lift lowers slightly to the next lower mechanical lock position.
This durable lift is built on a heavy steel frame that provides rock solid support for a lifting base. The low provifile design accomodates most low frame vehicles. Due to the horizontal cylinder configuration it is important to allow some space (2-6 inches) between the lifting surface of the lift and the vehicle's lifting points.
The Atlas® LR06 can also be easily moved inside the garage or to an outside concrete apron in front of a bay. The standard wheel kit and the power unit stand work together to allow the operator to roll the LR06 portable low-rise lift across any concrete surface.
Atlas® LR06 Specifications:
- Capacity: 6000 lbs
- Max Lift Height: 24"
- Locking Position Heights: 12 1/4", 18 1/2", and 22 1/4"
- Overall Pad Length: 53 1/4"
- Platform Width: 18"
- Overall Width: 70"
- Overall Length: 79 3/4"
- Lowered Height: 4"
- Motor/Electrical Requirement: 110volt (PLUG NOT INCLUDED)
- Oil Requirement: 1.5-2 Gallons AW32 or AW46 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Shipping Weight: 965 lbs