C229 TIRE CHANGER W/ DUAL ARMS
Features and Benefits:
- Rim Clamp/Swing Arm Tire Changer
- Dual Assist Arms Included
- Air operated jaws & bead breaker (external air supply required)
- Electric turntable
- Adjustable jaws, three mounting positions
- Metal mount/demount head w/ metal roller or replaceable plastic inserts
- Column mounted inflator box w/ gauge Included
- Filter/Regulator/Lubricator Included
- 20" Tire Tool Included
- Lube Bucket with Brush Included
- Set of Large Plastic Jaw Covers Included
- Plastic Cover for Bead Breaker Shovel Included
- Multiple Replacement Plastic Inserts for M/D Head Included
- Motorcycle and ATV adapters available (sold separately)
- Built in "Beadblaster"
- Replacement Parts & Wear Items Always in Stock
- 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® TC229DAA rim clamp, swing arm tire changer is the perfect machine for homeowners, a small commercial garage or an ATV/Motorcycle dealer. This version of the TC229 comes with the Atlas® DAA-SA dual assist arm package, made up of a left hand mounted arm with a pressing block and pressing/lifting disk and a right hand mounted arm with a pressing/lifting disk and bead roller. The dual assist arms are a necessary tool if you will be changing a high number of stiff sidewall, low profile, runflat style tires. The DAA acts as an extra set of hands saving a single user time and effort. The TC229 also features the added built in "Beadblaster" system. The "Beadblaster" system helps inflate stiff sidewall or other "hard to inflate" tires. If you are plan on changing larger pickup truck (1 ton), large SUV, or agricultural tires (either now or in the future), you may want to consider the Atlas® TC289 tire changer.
The Atlas® wheel clamp tire changers are designed to change the tires on both high priced alloy wheels and steel wheels without damaging the rim or the tire. The powerful bead breaker located on the side of the machine is designed to break even the most stubborn and rusted beads without damage to the rim. The turntable jaws (which can be covered with plastic covers) hold the rim securely without damaging the surface of the rim. These jaws can be moved to three different positions along the slide of the turntable to either increase or decrease the clamping range, and to handle the widest variety of tires.
The Atlas® TC229DAA requires some assembly after purchase.
Atlas® TC229DAA Specifications
- External Locking Rim Dimensions (From Narrow Position to Wide Position): 9 3/4" to 23 1/4"
- Internal Locking Rim Dimensions (From Narrow Position to Wide Position): 11 5/8" to 25 1/4"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 39"
- Maximum Wheel Width (Bead Breaker): 13"
- Table Motor: 1 HP
- Turntable Rotating Torque: 885 ft/lbs.
- Bead Breaker: 5500 LB. Force
- Air Requirement: 90-110 PSI (MUST NOT EXCEED 140 PSI)
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Shipping Weight: 800 lbs
top of page