Features and Benefits:
The ArcticPRO ACX2250 is a state-of-the-art R1234yf A/C machine that will streamline your shop - offering a safe and precise refrigerant handling.
- State-of-the-art, ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Permanent, automatic wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil management system automatically weighs recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- Offers remote support capabilities that allow MAHLE technicians to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data management and reporting capabilities provide the ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- A non-integrated refrigerant identifier prevents contamination of machine internals by using a third hose and coupler for sampling.
- Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage.
- The unit retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Available optional iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
MAHLE Service Solutions ACX2250 R1234yf Refrigerant Handling System