Features and Benefits:
The Phoenix Max is one of TOPDON's most exciting automotive diagnostic scanners. With a 13.3" screen, this all-in-one tool offers a wide array of functions that will expand any technician's capacity to complete even more jobs. The Phoenix Max includes a 4-channel oscilloscope, ADAS compatibility, heavy-duty diagnostics compatibility, and Topology Mapping that shows all car systems in one view. Its updated VCI includes J2534, CanFD, DoIP, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols, allowing professionals to perform more complex repairs on a variety of automotive and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Includes a 4-Channel Oscilloscope
- Supports cloud-based programming for 9+ Brands, including: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat, Porsche, Jaguar/Land Rover, Nissan, Subaru, and Renault
- Updated VCI Equipped with J2534, CanFD, DoIP, D-PDU, and RP1210 Protocols.
- Supports 9V to 24V Vehicle Models, Configuring Both Passenger Cars and Heavy Trucks
- Access the FCA Gateway to Work on the Most Modern Vehicles and Adjust Protected Functions
- Supports ADAS Calibration and Battery Testing - Compatible with Phoenix ADAS Mobile and BT Mobile ProS
- Topology Mapping for an Easy View of All Systems
- Broad Coverage and Comprehensive Database Includes Over 200 Asian, American, and European Models
- Heavy-Duty Housing with IP65 Standards
- AutoVIN Technology Automatically Uses the Right Diagnostic Software After Identifying the Vehicle Through its VIN
- Heavy-Duty Diagnostics Add-On
- Easy and Convenient One Tap Updates
top of page